Sunday, August 28, 2011

Anonymous

I found myself stop and stare at someone status. True indeed. I nodded in agreement. Its been a year since I know that person...even we have been studying together before this. It might be not so long but thanks God I got the chance to know and learn something from that person...Even the ending I might say, is not so good for certain reason that I myself didn't really know/understand (sorry but yes I do feel that way until now). Well I guess so but I am no so sure. If we are ever meet again and I got the chance to say something to you... The first thing that I would really like to say and ask is..."Will you forgive me and be my friend again...??Just like zaman dolu-dolu yang tak duluu sangat tu. Even before this you always said that I am still your friend but I feel like we aren't.

"Your whole life does not actually revolve around your problems. You can still live without it."

Pathetic...am I? I do think so.**sigh
Will you...Forgive me...

##Thanks for the friendship we had.
##Thanks for the time we had spend together...
##Thanks for the hand you gave me whenever I've been into troubles.
##Thanks for lending me your ears that keep listening patiently whenever I need it.
##Thanks for the crying shoulder which you lend me when I am in deep sorrow.
##Last but not least, thanks for everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment